Kershaw, Cook & Talley earned a national reputation representing consumers and businesses victimized by false or deceptive advertising and other violations of state and federal consumer protection laws. Kershaw, Cook & Talley specifically handled a wide range of consumer protection law cases involving:
- False advertising of consumer products
- Unfair banking practices
- Deceptive credit, lending and insurance practices
- Construction defect litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Kershaw, Cook & Talley served as lead counsel successfully resolving a class action case on behalf of approximately 11 million AOL subscribers who were double-charged subscription fees through a misleading pop-up advertising scheme
- Kershaw, Cook & Talley represented a class of several hundred thousand individuals who purchased extended warranties from Best Buy, and later learned that Best Buy’s extended repair services were substandard
- Kershaw, Cook & Talley represented a class of individuals who were misled by Ford Motor Company regarding the rollover risks of Ford Explorers
- Kershaw, Cook & Talley represented and resolved a class action matter on behalf policyholders who were charged excessive premiums for Allstate auto insurance
- Kershaw, Cook & Talley represented customers who were misled and overcharged by VeriSign for internet security certificates that did not provide any greater security than lower priced products offered by the same company
- Kershaw, Cook & Talley represented a large group of home buyers who were misled by the builder, JTS Communities, about the actual square footage of tract homes
- Kershaw, Cook & Talley served as co-counsel in a nationwide class action against several linen suppliers who added bogus “environmental surcharges,” overcharging restaurants and other businesses
If you are a consumer, and believe you were the victim of false and misleading advertising or other unfair or deceptive business practices, please fill out and submit the contact form on this page for a free and confidential case evaluation, click “live chat” above to immediately speak with a Kershaw, Cook & Talley representative (during working hours), or call us toll-free at (888) 997-5170.
If you are an attorney seeking assistance with a possible consumer fraud case, please contact a Kershaw, Cook & Talley consumer protection attorney by using the contact form on this page or call us toll-free at (888) 997-5170.